Guideline For Authors
- The submission file MUST be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Each article should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words. The length of the manuscript should be between 10 to 15 pages (approximately 5000 words).
- For the initial submission to ScholarOne, authors must ensure that their identities and affiliations are removed from the document and submitted separately. Non-compliance will be rejected.
- Submission MUST include a Turnitin (or any plagiarism checker) report with less than a 20% similarity index.
- The text MUST follow the latest APA conventions. You can refer to this link for notable changes from APA 6 to APA 7th Edition.
- Final submission for publication should follow this template – AJUE Final Full Paper Template.
The publication fee is USD250 per paper. The corresponding author will be notified of the payment procedure in their publication acceptance letter.
We publish four (4) times a year in January, April, July, and October.